Refuge of Light Application
Refuge of Light Ministry Application
Applicants for ROL ministry positions go through a strict screening process that include an application process and interviews with ministry leaders. All applicants selected to fill any positions will undergo a mandatory background check and will be required to go through our Traffick Signals training class. Some positions require further training and may be at the expense of the applicant. All volunteer positions are treated equally as paid positions in responsibility and requirements. Our volunteers are considered extended team members and are of the utmost importance. In addition, some positions begin as internships and progress towards a paid position. Check under ministry positions and volunteer opportunities on our home page for details on available positions.
Refuge of Light Policies
*Refuge of Light is a Christ-centered ministry.
- All of our locations are operated and founded upon biblical principles. Decisions are also made based on Christ’s vision for us. He is the head of this ministry. We approach all things through prayer and in accordance with His will for His ministry and our girls to the best of our ability. Therefore, all staff and volunteers must be born again followers of Jesus Christ and diligently seeking to live according to His Word. Your testimony of a relationship with Christ must be submitted with your application.
- A background check will be performed on each applicant who is selected for any position prior to the official offering of any position.
- No prior offenses of pornography, sexual abuse, domestic violence of a child or an adult.
- Applicants cannot currently be in any alcohol or drug recovery programs. If enrolled in the past, a minimum of 1 year restoration and recovery must be confirmed by references. In our experience, this kingdom work can cause “triggers” for those who are still in a healing process. This is for your well being.
- For victims of sexual abuse we are so very cautious as much of the topics we cover can also be “triggers” as well that bring on past trauma. This needs to be addressed openly to ensure your safety and healing is secure. Your well being matters greatly to us.